منتديات المرأة الجزائرية لطبخ والخياطة والتعليم لجميع الاطوار
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

مجلات الخياطة,تعليم الخياطة والتفصيل, الخياطة الجزائرية, الطبخ الجزائري,وصفات الطبخ,كتب الطبخ,شؤون المرأة المسلمة,اشغال يدوية منزلية, ازياء وموضة,شهادة البكالوريا BAC وشهادة التعليم المتوسط BEM وشهادة التعليم الابتدائي 5eme

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
روابط خارجية
المواضيع الأخيرة
» موديلات قنادر عيد الأضحى
Write a composition on the importance of astronomy I_icon_minitimeالخميس سبتمبر 08, 2016 7:32 pm من طرف Admin

» موديلات قنادر العيد 2016
Write a composition on the importance of astronomy I_icon_minitimeالخميس سبتمبر 08, 2016 7:33 am من طرف Admin

»  الشرح المفصل لملئ إستماراة DS 260 الخاصة ببطاقة الحلم
Write a composition on the importance of astronomy I_icon_minitimeالإثنين يونيو 02, 2014 12:21 pm من طرف Admin

»  جميع دروس الفيزياء 4am + تملرين محلولة
Write a composition on the importance of astronomy I_icon_minitimeالجمعة مايو 16, 2014 9:33 pm من طرف hocin bayet

» دروســــــــــــــــــــ جـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــاهزة فـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــي المحــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــاسبة
Write a composition on the importance of astronomy I_icon_minitimeالإثنين مايو 12, 2014 4:13 pm من طرف lolomama

» طريقة صنع باقة ورود
Write a composition on the importance of astronomy I_icon_minitimeالأحد مايو 11, 2014 4:49 pm من طرف lolomama

»  القريوش: حلويات جزائرية بالصور
Write a composition on the importance of astronomy I_icon_minitimeالإثنين مايو 05, 2014 1:49 pm من طرف lolomama

»  [ طريقة معرفة نتيجة قرعة أمريكا DV.Lottery 2014 ] [ بالصور]
Write a composition on the importance of astronomy I_icon_minitimeالخميس مايو 01, 2014 12:01 am من طرف Admin

» خواطر أدبية جميلة
Write a composition on the importance of astronomy I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أبريل 16, 2014 11:58 am من طرف نورة سماحة

Write a composition on the importance of astronomy

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 1099
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/09/2013

Write a composition on the importance of astronomy Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Write a composition on the importance of astronomy   Write a composition on the importance of astronomy I_icon_minitimeالجمعة سبتمبر 06, 2013 12:07 pm

Typical Essay:
Astronomy is the study of celestial objects, phenomena, and origins. One of the oldest sciences, astronomy has been practiced since prehistoric times. Modern astronomy depends highly on accepted physical theories, such as Newton's Laws of Motion and general relativity. In the past, astronomy was something anyone could do, and many seers and sages made reputations for themselves by using the stars for useful functions, such as telling what time of the year it is, or navigating the seas. Columbus and his contemporaries used the stars to navigate across the Atlantic ocean.
It wasn't until the Renaissance that the theory of heliocentricity in astronomy, the idea that the Earth orbits the Sun rather than vice versa, began to acquire popular currency. Telescopes were invented in 1611 by Galileo Galilei, and he used his to take detailed observations of our Moon, which he revealed was mountainous, and observe Jupiter's four largest moons, now named the Galilean moons in his honor. Newton improved on Galileo's design, inventing the reflecting telescope, which is still used in optical telescopes to this day.
IN 1781, Sir William Herschel discovered the planet Uranus. In 1838, parallax — the slight difference in stellar position due to Earth's ******** in its orbit — was used to precisely determine the distance of stars. Neptune was discovered shortly thereafter. Pluto was discovered only as recently as 1930.
Modern astronomy is very complicated and expensive. Instead of only observing light rays, we observe radar, infrared, x-rays, and even cosmic rays. Orbital observatories such as the Hubble Space Telescope have produced the best images, include extremely high-resolution photographs of other galaxies.
In the mid-20th century, it was discovered that the universe was expanding. This, along with other evidence, led to the theory of the Big Bang, that the entire universe began as a point particle of extreme density. Later observations of the cosmic microwave background confirmed this, and the Big Bang continues as the primary theory of cosmological origins to this day.
The future of astronomy lies in the development of new observational technologies. One of interest is interferometry, sometimes called "hypertelescopes," which use a network of telescopes working cooperatively to resolve images. These could develop to the point where we can observe extrasolar planets with telescopes directly, instead of just detecting[left]

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://femme-algerienne.yoo7.com

Write a composition on the importance of astronomy
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات المرأة الجزائرية لطبخ والخياطة والتعليم لجميع الاطوار :: منتدي التحضير لشهادة البكالوريا 2014 :: قسم العلوم التجريبية-
انتقل الى: